Office Manager – Accounting Administration
Graham Mathew is a public accounting firm located in Cambridge, Ontario that offers its employees a great team environment, actual work-life balance and an excellent compensation package.
We experience a very low turnover rate with our team due to our commitment to developing a positive work environment. This position is open because a long-time employee is retiring.
- Our firm emphasizes a balance between family and work which promotes a healthy lifestyle. We have successfully maintained this philosophy for over 50 years.
- We make it our mission to provide growth opportunities and long-lasting relationships with clients, employees and the community.
This is a full-time Office Manager Position with flexible scheduling available.
- Experience in an office setting as a manager
- An accounting background with experience using Caseware/Caseview software and Sage 50 is beneficial
- Ability to adapt to new software quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Experience in staffing and supervision/human resources
- Prepare Payroll, RRSP/DPSP Funds, Group Benefits, Banking and Internal Statements
- Oversee Caseware Time Month End
- Maintain office systems and procedures and supervise admin staff
- Organize office operations
- Keep management informed by reviewing and summarizing information and identifying efficiencies
- Excellent benefit package, including employee savings program
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Fun work environment
- Great location
Graham Mathew is located in Cambridge, Ontario – a river city surrounded by historic architecture and beautiful landscapes. If you want to join this great company and be a part of this exciting community with great restaurants and a wonderful art and social scene, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.